Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lisa Randall online chat

At the request of Coco Ballantyne of Discover Magazine, here's a link to the online chat with Lisa Randall hosted by discover magazine today at 14:00 EST. Personally, I won't be joining the chat since I don't believe I have anything pertinent to say about warped extra dimensions (in fact, I doubt I even know enough to ask a relevant question), but some readers of this blog might be interested in chatting with a rather famous physicist about her research and her efforts to popularise modern physics ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although Lisa Randall is best known for her work on extra dimensions, she has in the past worked on chiral perturbation theoy e.g. Phys. Lett. B 303 (1993) 135-139, which may be of some interest to the lattice community.